View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
InvisibleMonkey's *other* 1JZ MKIII Supra

Last saturday I picked this Supra up from Virginia, it was in amazing condition and seemed to be done properly so I decided I wanted to go see it. My friend Brandon (BrandonW on the forums) took me down to VA to go look at it and it looks so much better in person. I picked it up and about a half hour into actually owning the car, I mess up the front lip which you will see in the pictures (but my friends fixed it for me in about 5 minutes last night). Then on the chesapeake bay bridge seagulls decide to poo all over my freshly cleaned car while I had the targa off but luckily I didn't get any on me or in the car. Got it home and the alternator died on me. I have replaced the battery and the alternator but for some reason the alternator plug doesn't sit properly and won't clip itself in so the vibration from the motor shimmys it out. I'm going to have to take the alternator off again and see if there's something blocking the plug.

After that ****ty story here is what you clicked the thread for...pictures!

(from the for sale ad)

at the gas station where i messed up my lip right after i got it

at a sonic in VA

lol...the sadface lip

on the tow truck the day i bought it when the alternator went

some pictures of both my 1JZ Supras

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

InvisibleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote