Old 02-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #62
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I can talk with Adam about parking logistics if its possible to keep a half row available somewhere for bikes, its just difficult because we don't know how many to expect or how many will actually park in that area so I'm not sure if we'll be able to do that.

As for the dyno, we have a lead on something but are still trying to work out all the details. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote