View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 03:58 PM   #7829
Tinkles
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #20692

My Ride:
2003 Cavalier(toy), 2004 S60(DD)

I haven't been able to shoot it yet. Out of the box the receivers are tight(no unwanted movement) and enough weight that I feel confident that it is a quality item but still decently light. I've had a Bushmaster Carbon-15 and a Sig P250, so I would say that I know what a cheap gun feels like and the MPX is no where near it. I am very happy with the quality and workmanship that is in it. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't like the quality. But it is my 1st "sub-machine" gun and I can see that shooting it as a pistol can be awkward because I am used to shouldering guns that size or larger. I am not a fan of spray and pray. But a SBR stamp will fix that. With the SBR and can I would expect it to be similar in size to the .300blk AR. My biggest grip with it is that the "aftermarket" support isn't there yet. I know what stock I want, but since it is not currently being produced the few I have found on eBay and Gunbroker are asking $600+ for a $250 stock. I haven't been able to find different barrels or handguards yet for it.