Old 04-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I dunno, when I looked at having a car shipped from out west it was a solid $800... so if you could get a one way flight for $200-250 then spend another 200-250 on gas you'd probably be in for less than shipping, but the question is do yo have the time?
Road trips are fun as hell, if you have the time (and the car is reliable) then make an adventure out of it and go explore all kinds of random places along the way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote