GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@WrightAgency View Post
This is such a cool thread/car. I just read the specs and man what a sleeper this is.

My Grandfather was a Buick/Olds/GMC dealer my whole life (sold dealership in 2003) and he is def. smiling down on this thread

Keep up the good work...and i wouldnt be mad at you if you blacked the car out (wheels, grills, trim, etc) hahahaha!
Yeah I love the car and I hate to see it parked in the garage now but it really needs it. I keep driving it and having it broken forces me to fix the things like that CV joint and as well as getting some new struts which is needs badly. The car is pretty much blacked out. The only thing on the outside of the car thats chrome are the rims. Everything else on the car is black now. I also forgot to include that once I get back from the big meet in May I plan to get the body work and do the brake upgrade. Can't wait not to have deer damage anymore!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote