420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:
'98 240sx, 98 Impreza L, 00 SV650

Send a message via AIM to 420sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charged SVTF View Post
Plus the people at R/T were spending more. Some vendors dropped over 150-200 just on raffle tickets lol.
The raffle tickets were a HUGE fundraiser. I dont think any of us expected the raffle tickets to sell like they did! I know we had a bit of a battle going for those race ramps!

After all was said and done, total funds generated for the Bartuski family was

$6,168.75

(Thats $5403.75 in cash, $300 in checks, and $465 in paypal deposits and donations)

Way to go everyone!!!! Thats definitely enough to finish Mike's bedroom, and most likely enough to have his chair lift installed!!

Id like to extend a personal thank you to everyone who helped make this happen. R/T Tuning and all the guys there who dedicated a Saturday of their time to run the show. Vince, who ended up donating all of the money that the dyno runs generated. Tony @ Dan Lepore & Sons for donating over $1000 in cash, as well as donating the money to have the t-shirts made up (and for bringing out the Ferrari). Turn 14, S-Max Intercoolers, and Rockstar Energy for the generous contributions, James Pierce for bumpin the tunes all day, and my dad for having the hotdogs on LOCK! Honestly there are too many people to thank for everything... We all did an amazing job pulling everything together for a great day, for an even greater cause!

Also thanks to everyone taking pictures and video- somehow I managed to escape being photographed! (phew)

You guys cant even imagine how huge this is for Mike and his family. Its really amazing that we all pulled together like this to make a difference for someone!

I still have PLENTY of t-shirts left, so anyone that wants one, send me a PM. I'll either mail them out, or meet up with anyone that wants one.

And if anyone has video of the green GTI on the dyno, please shoot me a link. My buddy was super bummed when his videos didnt come out.