Charged SVTF
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4118

My Ride:
2002 Ford Focus SVT

Send a message via AIM to Charged SVTF Send a message via Yahoo to Charged SVTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k1 View Post
Hey everyone, I wanted to say thank you to everyone that came out yesterday! The event was a great success. I wanna thank Ken and A.J. for setting this up. I wanna thank RT Tuning for opening their shop for this event and lending their services. Thank you to Fred and Rockstar Energy for the great setup. Thank you Turn 14 for your product donations for the Raffle. Thank you Dan Lepore & Sons. Thank you to Wonder/Hostess. If there is anyone else I'm forgetting, I'm sorry and thank you for your help. Thank you to the people that Dyno'd their car, made a donation, bought a T shirt, bought raffle tickets, paid to get into the VIP area, or just bought something to eat or drink. Every little bit helped. It's impossible to express how grateful I am to everyone for everything that was done.

I know most of you want to know how much was made yesterday. It made more money than I thought it would haha. As of right now there isn't an exact amount yet. But we are over the $5,200 mark!

Also I saw that some of you still wanted T-shirts. Yes there are still shirts available. I will talk to Ken about how we can get them to you. But you can PM ahead of time to tell me what size you would like.
Excellent day and a great end result. Best wishes to Mike and his family and hopefully we can keep this an annual event and keep Mike, his family, and everyone happy even if it's just one day a year.

Any pics of Zam lol? He had a great time as well yesterday and I appreciate everyone being nice to Zamboni. Really looking forward to bringing him out to more meets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FocusSport CoolFlo Intake - Focus Central 65mm TB - Ford Racing Coated Headers - Cat Delete - Borla 2.5"
Charged SVTF is offline   Reply With Quote