View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #20
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Send a message via AIM to The Great NY Send a message via MSN to The Great NY Send a message via Yahoo to The Great NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitiousCK View Post
holy ****.....holy ****.....holy ****....yea that about says it. Car is awesome man, keep up the good work. I remember seeing this somewhere else, cardomain maybe?
thanks man, yea im on cardomain as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelayedZ View Post
I feel like the front bumper needs to be broken up a bit more, like the foglight section painted black or something, I can't put my finger on it, but the car looks great, at first I was a little iffy on the interior, but as a show car its something they look for, and it looks great in that aspect, very nice!
thanks,

i photoshopped a bunch of different things on the front bumper. one of them being the foglight area being black. anything other than how it is now just looked way to busy

my car is an all around car, not just show. its daily driven when i want to, lol. i dont much believe in "SHOW" cars. im more of an "ALL ASPECT" kinda builder. whereas i drive it, its hella reliable, comfortable, can dogreat at shows, and just street cruising and then if need be, hold it down at the track. (which i have yet to do with it, lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
wow, impressive build. gotta say the interior isnt my thing, but quality work otherwise.
thanks man, yea the interior isnt for everyone, but i have seen some people just get stupid with it, where it looks like crap or too much done to it.

i think i have a good balance of class and flash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
The Great NY is offline   Reply With Quote