OutOfStock
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #25

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra

Send a message via AIM to OutOfStock
Anyone watch Unique Whips /rant/

/rant/
Nothing was on TV last night at like 1am so i figured what the hell ill just keep speed channel on. Unique whips comes on and they are "modifying" the SRT-10 Viper seats for this guy so basically he could fit in them. They are explaining that theyve modified seats before for basketball players and such so they could fit into lambos and not have their heads on the ceiling. Well im like O thats cool I wonder who the cars for, ends up its some overweight dude who cant get his ass into the seats comfortably. So what do they do? The cut the bolstering off the and re wrap the seat in suede. Am I the only one who thinks they just basically destroyed the seats? I wouldve glady traded them my integra seats that they couldve wrapped and Id take the viper seats. Yea then when its done the guy decides to show off goes down the road and the back end gets squirrley, instead of letting off the gas he tries to correct it, over corrects and up a curb and making a huge whole in some other business front yard and chipping his rim. Blahhh people shouldnt be allowed to drive some cars. /end rant/