Old 01-08-2020, 11:57 AM   #4
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
Congrats man. Beautiful car and such a game changer in the auto industry. Kia/Hyundai are killing it lately. Love that color too.
Agree. With the genesis and now the stinger I heard the stigma "Its a kia/hyundai" from time to time. Anyone who has that opinion just hasn't spent any time in there modern cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue91lx View Post
Congrats! I just watched a review, seems like a great car. It has an M5 comp vibe about it, not sure why.

I am so out of touch with new cars I couldn't name you a car that Kia makes outside of the Soul.

Life comes full circle now that you're back in an AWD turbo taxi!

Also, once your new purchase has settled in, you owe that thing downpipes and a tune.
My boss has the twin turbo v8 S6 and while it is certainly a level above the Stinger, I think the stinger has the same vibe. Plenty of power, fits the things you want comfortably, just not quite as fast and not quite as nice inside. I will say, new car shopping does not make me happy. Dealerships suck, they like to waste your time and play stupid games.

I will be resisting the mod bugs for warranty purposes. Part of how I justified the car was to have a warranty. (there are rumors the car runs 11s with simple mods though...)

While I dont really miss the Evo. This car is ofly similar even though its 800 lbs heavier. Sharp steering, good power, just more refined and less raw.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by PAdutch; 01-08-2020 at 12:00 PM.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote