DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipman View Post
Thats the only way to stop asshattery, no one who is going to act like that is going to care what some random bystander says, but with police presence most of it will stop, the only issue is going to be getting the police to stay. In order to do an event that size for that length is definitely going to create an overtime issue, are they willing to do that just for a meet? Or will they just say that the crowd cant control themselves and shut the event down for good? Its mainly an issue with people learning how to act like adults.
An overtime detail would be requested and then they would most likely ask or say how many officers are available and a price would be calculated.

I would think up to 5 officers would make a huge difference. Heck just parking a cop car somewhere in the middle of things makes things happen less from what I've seen.

If you put an officer(s) at the entrance and a couple along the entrance stretch before the parking and they don't let people heckle, it should go a lot better.

A disorderly conduct ticket is not worth a burnout or being immature lol

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote