View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
EklipzGSXkid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4554

Lets see YOUR garage!!! *pics*.

Got this idea after seeing someone post a garage in this section, That they just got.

Lets see YOUR garage, Or the garage you work out of. (Or your parents, If you live with them and use their's?)

EDIT: I forgot to take pics of the heater, But it's a very large brand new oil/waste-oil burner. It works great because I set the heat to 90* and it instantly warms the entire place up. It takes 600 gallons of oil/ETC. the bar has heat, AND a/c though being it gets cold in the winters up there, and hot in the summer.

Here is mine, Lets everyone get an idea of when you post pics of your cars (other thread), Where all the work happends, And what your work space looks like!

Sorry about my cars in the one pictures, This thread is for specifically your garage pictures, As there is already a thread about your cars, ETC.

outside:

Basement: Has alll drainage/plumbing/sump-pump ran in through the ground in the one corner. It's a very nice sized basement!

"work shop area" When ever a bench/table is needed, Just go in here.

Bathroom. (I got sick of going outside in the cold weather, So I had a bathroom built. It's nothign crazy, Just a nice operating bathroom with hot/cold water.

" The-Bar "
(steps up to the bar, And the back garage door, And man door etc.. Other side of the wall is the bathroom, Then work room, ETC)

New bigscreen, All leather couches, And carpet installed

Before the tile , Rest of the walls, And a/c ETC.

before paint/''fog machine LOL", And a bunch of other crap including dartboard, 3 slot machines, ETC"
And yes, That is a 24kt gold stripper pole LOL. *dirty* :|

OK, So... There is MY garage, It's not attached to my house, Or anything. It's about 5-10 minutes from my house (g/f and I live alone together). It's in a very nice area because there aren't many neighbors, And the ones that are around the area don't mind all the VERY LOUD cars, ETC! It's on a back road, So there is NEVER traffic on the road or anything, Either.

Lets see your garage, And where you do all your work

Last edited by EklipzGSXkid; 12-14-2009 at 04:16 PM.
EklipzGSXkid is offline   Reply With Quote