blue91lx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #21697

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
I have the circuit sphere, I love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrace03 View Post
Spherology with translucent red center and black derlin cover here. Great dudes making functional works of art!
Good to know, thanks gentlemen! I've got too many parts to buy for the Scoob at the moment, once things calm down I'm going to pick one up.

I got the white iX back together this weekend after a long string of maintenance including but not limited to:

-Rebuilt front axles
-H&R iX Springs
-Bilstein Front Struts
-KYB Rear Shocks
-Cleaned/repacked front USMs with Li grease
-M3 offset CABs
-Inner/Outer TREs
-Meyle HD Swaybar Endlinks Front/Rear
-Mount/balance new tires on refinished iX weaves
-Redline Front/Rear Diff Fluid Change
-Redline Tran Fluid Change
-Redline Tcase Fluid Change
-LiquiMoly Oil Change w/ Mann Filter

Thankfully, this should be the last time I'll have to refresh front iX axles.

I completely disassembled them, cleaned, checked for wear/replaced worn parts, paint, reassembled with GKN boots.

This is my first time driving the car since I completed all the maintenance and to no surprise, it drives like a dream- I can't wait to get it aligned. Front brakes had 12/32 on them, I disassembled the calipers and cleaned/greased everything and replaced the rubber grommets on the pins that always crack.

I have a small exhaust leak in the cat section and I broke a brittle ABS sensor while disconnecting it. Just a few more small things to go! I have almost all the parts for an R134 conversion and all the parts to upgrade the throttle body vacuum fittings, so once I get time I'm going to do that stuff as well.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr
blue91lx is offline   Reply With Quote