View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:24 PM   #55
sleeperstyle
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
Ill be done once I get tuned to race sleeperstyle, hopefully I'll be ranked after that race...
see beginning of thread. you have to work your way up first. or maybe get a timeslip first...

and beating me only gets you to about 1/2 way up the ladder so don't get too exicted when it is a close race- which wouldn't surprise me if it was. i call it like it is, and believe it or not there are some serious cars (like underpressure02's team is rumored to be- although none of which will post a timeslip) down there so don't get discouraged when a turbo maxima beats up on the "fast" subarus. grocery getter powah baby! remember, turbo is the replacement for displacement and you guys send v8's home counting their cylinders!

i'll see nobody when it gets warmer out, they will be busy getting "tuned" and making excuses why their 400whp car only ran in the 12's. is it going to be the driver's fault or the car's fault- or is it because the track is TOO sticky. you tell me. ah well, if it were a dyno race some people would be doing very well- to bad it isn't however.

subaruwrxkid-, no beef intended buddy. if you want to chat why not approach me instead of lurking behind and plotting which hand you are going to throw first (yeah- i saw you bud. wondered why you didn't come up to talk to me at the last meet). i don't bite, and am actually a pleasant person to talk to in person. i show respect if you do the same. don't be such a stranger next time, i'm always looking for new compadres. . look forward to chatting with you next time, this internet **** is too impersonal.