Old 06-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #13
nismo300zxjdm
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #23006

My Ride:
'90 Nissan 300zx NA, '90 300zx Twin Turbo, '08 Sentra Spec V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted tuning View Post
What are you going to do for engine management? Look into nistune and moates.net if you want to keep the stock ecu and harness. Moates just came out with a nissan chip and software solution for the 90s ecus. My buddy owns ztek-mfg and has a 4axis cnc machine and a cnc lathe and can machine anything if you run into anything that your friend cant fab. He makes a ton of custom z parts and dress up items.
I was thinking of going with the Moates Ostrich 2.0 Emulator. Awesome, I will definitely keep this in mind.

Thanks guys! Yeah... All I gotta say about timing belts is....

I'll be going up to the scrap yard soon to get some t6061 for the intake. Lol I even made myself a shopping list! I have to get a spool gun for my mig yet, along with some gas. First I need to get the engine bolted into place and see what kind of clearance I have up top.

I pressure washed and cleaned up the front end tonight, and organized the shop. She cleaned up pretty good, now It's time to get her back on jack stands, finish the transmission adapter plate, and drop the VH in for the first test fit!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

My Build Thread!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
nismo300zxjdm is offline   Reply With Quote