View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 01:33 PM   #142
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
Autocross is a lot faster pace than anything on the track. I was getting told to slow my hands down when we were at Shenandoah last year (that was just over a year ago, BTW!) but my instructor said it was obvious that autocross helped the car control skills.

I'm now looking forward to a ride in the Camaro :D Wells Fargo allows a bit more room for the car to stretch its legs, should be fun
Yeah time really flies, doesn't it? Amazing how long it's been already.

I'm curious to see what you think of it. Without Recaros, it's going to be a little messy inside

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote