View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 04:16 PM   #20
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Nice, he will see HUGE gains from the HTA35r..AWD burnouts are a given in 11 second territory no matter what since we are pretty much limited to 17 inch tires..Can't say I have been impressed with theese ivey tunes from the local guys I have seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_CitrusEs View Post
I will chime in here for that since thats my buddy john. His current setup is this http://www.extremeturbosystems.com/M...duct_info.html with the 58trim option. He is running the act extreme duty clutch, comp 272's, aps dual port bov, ets downpipe, helix testpipe, and magnaflow cat back. Right now he is running on about 23psi. The car was tuned by sean ivey and put down 350whp. Although he is currently waiting for his hta35r to arrive as the 58trim from ets has terrible compressor surge and just doesnt make the numbers that they say it will. He has hit into the 11's but his clutch is pretty much toast and the tires he runs lets just say awd burnouts are pretty sweet. LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote