Turbo_CitrusEs
Tri-State Addict

Member #660

Send a message via AIM to Turbo_CitrusEs
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyturbo View Post
Thats what I was running friday, it was hot and humid
Can you ask him what mods he has done?
I will chime in here for that since thats my buddy john. His current setup is this http://www.extremeturbosystems.com/M...duct_info.html with the 58trim option. He is running the act extreme duty clutch, comp 272's, aps dual port bov, ets downpipe, helix testpipe, and magnaflow cat back. Right now he is running on about 23psi. The car was tuned by sean ivey and put down 350whp. Although he is currently waiting for his hta35r to arrive as the 58trim from ets has terrible compressor surge and just doesnt make the numbers that they say it will. He has hit into the 11's but his clutch is pretty much toast and the tires he runs lets just say awd burnouts are pretty sweet. LOL.
But like a fat bitch that is going out with her fist pumping girlfriends, she's going to take a long drink from a bottle filled with denial and try to squeeze in a size 6 when she's really a 16 and act like she's the baddest bitch on the block. So believe what you want Jersey peeps. Cause when you leave your state and people ask you where you are from, we all know you want to lie cause secretly you are embarrassed by how much it sucks.
Turbo_CitrusEs is offline   Reply With Quote