Old 04-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #1
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
The official TST I like guns thread.

With random discussions every now and then about guns i thought i would make this thread.

ADDED 7/6/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2.2GSR View Post
just so you know, there's no 'trying' to get a silencer (suppressor). pay the tax, wait for the stamp, buy the suppressor. it's easy (which is badass)

here i go again with the PAFOA link. lol. read everything. also check out paopencarry.org

it's awesome that you want to get a gun, just make sure you do LOTS of research first. if you plan on carrying, get yourself mentally ready more than anything. there is a sh*tload of information out there and it takes some digging to find it all, but it's definitely worth every second of the time you'll put into it.

getting a PA LTCF is extremely easy (in most counties). Do a search on PAFOA for your county or visit the specific county section at the bottom of the main forum page. you should be able to find the little details about how your particular county does things. in my case, i parked my car.. walked into the police station where Berks county was holding a remote LTCF day, handed the guy $25, and walked out exactly 9 minutes later with my freshly printed LTCF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK

Last edited by DPancoast; 07-06-2010 at 02:39 PM.
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote