View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #9
blue91lx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #21697

Got a smidge of car time today.

Installed the SSSquid chip (thanks Jesse) and the 173 ECU. Was surprised to see a 380 in there and not a 153. 380 was just a later version of the 173 to my knowledge, so it was replaced at some point?

Chip is a STG1 for 93 octane. Tuned for M50 injectors, gotta install those soon.

Studded snow tires for the winter.

DZ102s for the rest.

Accidentally ordered the wrong color E82 mats. Anyway, here are some fitment pictures for those who are curious.

Car came with a pretty decent MT1 wheel thankfully. I still need to put some serious time into some scrubbing in here.

These came in too!

She's gonna be going under the knife sometime soon. Between still waiting on an IE package, and with it being prime mountain bike season, car time is at an all time low.

Also, this is a pretty cool update. My red iX went to my good friend who was very passionate about continuing the build from where I left off, so I gave him all of the parts I had saved up for it, and he finally finished it all up! Lowering the coils a hair in the front and it's all done. So stoked about how it ended up.

Last edited by blue91lx; 09-21-2014 at 09:49 PM.
blue91lx is offline   Reply With Quote