View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #50
PAFirefighter11
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2302

My Ride:
98 Trans Am WS7 | 01 Trans AM WS6 | 03 VW Golf TDI | 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (ZJ)

Send a message via AIM to PAFirefighter11
Since I am at work I kind of rambled through mine real quick:

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

It seems lately my friends and I, as well as complete strangers have been having some issues at one of your Wawa stores. I'm hoping this letter can help to resolve the issue. I've been a Wawa customer since as far back as I can remember. One of the best parts of living in this area of the US is having a Wawa (usually several) nearby. I know that no matter what time of the day or night it is, I can head to a local Wawa location for my food or beverage needs.

I moved to the West Chester, PA area approx 4 years ago. I've frequented the Wawa Store # 278, between Gay and Market Street's in the borough of West Chester. Often times I will get together with my friends and we will go to this store later at night, both during the week and weekends. Every time we hang out, we park our vehicles & motorcycles to the side of the store in the "additional parking" area. We head inside, grab food, drinks, cigarettes for those who smoke, and then head back outside to eat. The longer we hang out, the more we end up purchasing. We don't cause problems, we don't create any hazards, though I have seen some customers randomly cause an issue now and then. Often times while sitting outside and enjoying our purchases, we have had Law Enforcement Officers come up to us and state that the store manager has complained to them that we're not allowed to be there. This has caused us to avoid the store and purchase items elsewhere, at non-Wawa locations where we are able to hang out - such as the Wendy's next door.

So myself, and my friends alike, are curious as to what your team at Corporate has to say in response to this. We'd love to be able to continue to spend our money at your Wawa stores in the area, but this has left a sour taste in our mouths. Thank you very much & have a great weekend.
Nikon D2x | Canon AE-1 | SB600 | Nikkor Lenses: 28-105 3.5-4.5 | 50 1.8 | 70-300 4.5-5.6 VR | Tamron 17-50 2.8 | Dakine Sequence | Bogen/Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod | 3231 Monopod | 486RC2 head | AlienBees B1600 | etc.
FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
wow some of you jeep guys party hard
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote