View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #46
PAFirefighter11
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2302

My Ride:
98 Trans Am WS7 | 01 Trans AM WS6 | 03 VW Golf TDI | 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (ZJ)

Send a message via AIM to PAFirefighter11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxdsix View Post
exactly, they must not realize that we spend crazy amounts of money when we're there.

Like the amount of cigs, and food that people buy when we're there is crazy.

15-30 people buying food in exchange for like 10 parking spots that are unused and out of the way seems like a pretty good ****in deal to me.

We're friends with alot of the people that work there, but when we see certain people come out and start looking around we just all get in our cars and go to wendys next door...and then we all buy wendys food, so nobody can tell us we're loitering..etc because we are eating their food, and they put picnic tables outside for their food to be eaten at.

We bring them money, they kick us out.

make sence? no, do they still do it? yes.
I've seen Wawa's with picnic tables outside (Route 202 near 73 in North Wales). I think this Wawa needs that as well. We should complain to the managers, or corporate. I've seen on my firearms forums that sending letters to the right people CAN and often does help change peoples opinions. It's not a guarantee by any means, but if you get enough people complaining about being mistreated while legitimately buying foods and drinks, I think they'd respond.

Matter of fact, I am going to do that momentarily. Do we know if the complaints are coming from Wawa manager's? Or just the police saying they're receiving complaints?
Nikon D2x | Canon AE-1 | SB600 | Nikkor Lenses: 28-105 3.5-4.5 | 50 1.8 | 70-300 4.5-5.6 VR | Tamron 17-50 2.8 | Dakine Sequence | Bogen/Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod | 3231 Monopod | 486RC2 head | AlienBees B1600 | etc.
FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
wow some of you jeep guys party hard
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote