View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
Vez
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #8445

My Ride:
2007 UGM Subaru Impreza WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

My Turn:
I start to read the prepared arguments. I can hear the ADA shuffling through the cases trying to find the points I was referencing. I had to stifle a chuckle because the highlighter trick worked perfectly. I read the first argument, why if anything, this should be a Vehicles Code citation and not a Criminal Code citation. I noticed another attorney sitting there smiling. She was beaming, grinning ear to ear because I guess she had already predicted the outcome of the trial based on the preparedness of the first argument. Lol I read the second argument which focused on even if you could give a DC citation for an exhaust, this still wouldn’t be a valid case. At the end of it, I added that I have a list of 15 places I tried calling for dB to do my own testing. I listed 2 State Police barracks and 4 other local stations, one of which I pointed out was Officer Fusco’s…Phoenixville. I said I conducted the tests precisely to spec according to Chapter 157, have pics, verified weather conditions, etc. and have shown that my car’s exhaust is perfectly legal in all appropriate gears while going both 30mph and 45mph as well as data for most RPMS in each gear. This evidence was objected (and sustained) for whatever reason…can’t remember, but I had planned for that possibility. Even if it were rejected, I showed my willingness to find the truth, my thoroughness , and truly believed my results proved what I was saying.
Vez is offline   Reply With Quote