View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 10:55 AM   #18
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue91lx View Post

Edit: EC7s for me as well. However, both of the above wheels look best in a low offset, and I don't know if the xdrive pushes the hubs out further like on all of the other AWD bimmers. The EC7 with too high an offset loses the concave and really kills the look, much like the ARC8, RPF1, NT01 and several others that require a low offset or big width to complete "the look".
Good advice, thank you! I've been going by the guide that APEX published here for the offsets:
https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...-Fitment-Guide

I would be running a square setup for ease with the awd, so it looks like the right sizing for this car would be 18x8.5" ET35 or ET38. I plan on finding out which would give me the best concave look once I'm ready to make the purchase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote