View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 06:12 PM   #5
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Front sport seats installed and working. Had to swap some cables around in the harness and reuse the buckle, but very simple to do...3 hours of work taking my time and learning on the passenger seat side first.

I also got out the ShopVac and found some loose change while swapping the seats out

Both seats installed. No airbag lights and the difference is night and day in comfort and support.

The 60/40 fold-down rear seats will go in at a later time. I just bought the brackets, clips, cables and handles to do the job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/

Last edited by DaveSTi; 10-01-2018 at 10:18 AM.
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote