View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #52
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
Too bad you guys live out in WC and not closer to Ltown. One of our memebers here just got hired as a manager of a WaWa here that has a large parking lot.

As for the comments about philly cops and residents and New York cops and residents, theres a bit of a difference in population there

Philly has about 1.5 million people. NYC has around 8.5 million. Just a slight difference

I have one theory I have about cops harassing meets spots. Generally isn't isnt the local people that cause problems at any meets. Its when you get the inner city ghetto racer, again not hating, just stating a theory, thats when stuff goes downhill. They usually have the attitude of acting like a hardass "f**k cops they dont scare me. I can do what I want and so on" Then after they start causing fights, doing burnouts, driving reckless and so on. So now it seems that cops want to avoid that trouble before it even happens. so thats why they break up meets.

If some of my typing dont make sense I appologize. I just took my pain meds so Im little messed up at the moment

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote