Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vypurr View Post
Can anyone point out what is on this written test? I am sure it's easy just like the normal car permit test. I just don't wanna be the fool who goes in with no idea what to expect.
Stop off at the DMV and grab the booklet for it. Read through the book once and you'll pass no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkramm View Post
i love how everyone tells ya to take the rider safety course

when twice you say you don't have a flexible enough schedule to take said class
I read all the posts and I am going to stick with if you don't know how to ride on the street then take the class it's worth it. Talk to your boss and see if he can work something out with your schedule. I think they have a weekend only option etc..

It really is your best option. If you already knew how to ride you wouldn't have to worry about the skills test and wouldn't need the class anyway.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote