Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 03:23 PM   #33
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
You've described a lot of reasons for me to sell the GT350 I pretty much agree with all of it, it's just much easier to have an easier car to drive every day. Not that either of our cars were horrible, but just minor things add up overtime.
Yup, exactly

Plus, my wife grew to hate the ZL1 after the way GM treated me. We were going to get her a new Blazer, but after that fiasco...

Still grinds my gears. $6k was easily covered with my vehicle purchases. What a SH1T company.

Back to the R...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote