Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:06 PM   #25
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
It's only because I have a MK7 so I know from the door and bumper instantly. I got out of my evo to get into the GTI and sometimes I wish I got an R but then I remember the payment and I was like eh...that's okay. Great choice man. VW knocked it out of the park with the infotainment system as mine is somewhat similar but not as many bells and whistles.

Thank you! Yeah, the digital dash and display with the new seats in the refresh really make it feel high end inside. I'm honestly not just happy/excited to have this car, i'm also content. That's a rare feeling with a new car for me.

One thing about the 2019's is that the Performance Monitor is missing. VW is aware of it and working on a software fix. I've asked one of the guys thats involved in that team to also correct the boost pressure readout to not include ambient so that the PSI shown is more accurate to what boost gauges read. We'll see if that gets through the teams.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote