Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 06:28 PM   #22
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
I do not as I thought the forum was dead but it seems to keep going because of the build threads. I guess all the new folks use social media now which I don't have.

I have thought about starting one though as now I can't seem to stop wanting more power out of it . I am stage 1+ now with stage 2 on standby. K04 will be in the future as well. I am loving the Euro life so far. I have always wanted a GTI since high school but have always been scared of the VW reliability rumors which seem to be more from lack of maintenance and ignorance of things that are now known trouble parts like the timing chain tensioner. I don't expect it to be like my Honda's as far as reliability but the smiles per gallon is awesome and it flies under the radar so well.

The Golf R is gorgeous car and very understated which makes it even better IMO.
Yeah, the build threads and like six people are what keep me coming back here

Such a fun car, the MK6 was one of my favorites when I had one (Drivers Edition). I still miss the plaid and those seatbelts.

You should definitely do a journal. The Euro life is a lot of fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote