View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #11
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Turns out the white miata has a very normal clock spring plug connection issue. Cleaned up the connection and back to normal. Its nice when its easy.

My battery arrived. Haven't tried to use it yet but it is tiny and light that's for sure

Put most of the interior into the black one. Turns out a 95 radio bezel is different than a 1990. Already picked up a 90 version

Also started changing out wheel bearing. Fronts are super easy to change, rears not so much.

how to upload photo

I plan to start making delrin bushings this week. Hopefully I can get it all back together this weekend and make sure it is worth making into a good autox car. I still haven't drove it around at all, just onto the trailer and in the driveway.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote