Old 08-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Car of the Month Returns!

After a long hiatus, TriStateTuner's Car of the Month feature will be returning! We are quite excited about to bring back one of the community's favorite features!

Car of the Month is a chance for you to show off your ride to the community. If your ride is chosen, we will arrange for one of our photographers to meet up and shoot your ride. We will also conduct an interview so that we can get to know you!

Car of the Month is not just for the most expensive show cars either. Our goal is to showcase your hard work! It is open to anyone, and we encourage you to submit your application today.

Is your car special? Do you have any good stories about it? Is it a classic that has been in your family forever? We want to hear about it because you could be the next Car of the Month!

Click Here To Access the Application
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote