View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 10:10 PM   #9
Zillon
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5760

My Ride:
2013 JCW GP

Send a message via AIM to Zillon
Thanks guys. I get that response quite a bit... it's turned out to be a fun little car so far. Little low in power, but it makes up what it lacks in power with it's go-kart handling.

I actually came home this weekend to see The Ataris play in Doylestown... pulled the cover off, and found a nice little ding in the roof, about 6 cm or so above the windshield, about 3 cm left of dead center. No paint damage, I tried heating and freezing the immediate area with compressed CO2, but I had no luck in getting the dent to remove itself. I'll have to see if I can get it PDR'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadgoat9286 View Post
Hey awesome car. Question..how do you like the Falkens?
Overall, for an all-season tread, they're great. They've actually surprised me quite a bit with how well they grip. I've found them to be pretty quiet too, and I've gotten a good 15k out of them so far, and I'd say they've got another 10k left in them easy. The sidewalls are a tick soft too, but they're not that bad.

With my latest suspension mods though, I've found it easier to overwhelm the traction... so I'm on a quest to find a set of grippier, non-All season treads for the spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by __owens__
looks good . do you likve around mont.ville or you just take pictures there?
I live in the area.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Zillon; 07-06-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Zillon is offline   Reply With Quote