View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #10
soobie22
Noob-Jersey

Member #3580

My Ride:
99RSTi

yea thats funny that you mention that, the only reason i did business with them is i herd good things.

For hans i am going to reply to you about the axle, you replaced the axle without even calling me, that is against the law you need my consent before going ahead and start replacing stuff. Also you had my car at your shop for like 2 months so yes i am going to complain. Its my car i wanted it done so i can drive it and get myself to work. You are in the wrong, just because you think your the only dsm shop in the area you can do whatever you want.

Also what professional shop replies to posts like you have. Like i said before you are unprofessional. Even italianblaze herd negative feedback about gzp. Either way dude this looks bad on you and your buisness.

Also i guess your girl, she was saying the only reason you replaced the axle, because it was unsafe, i replied to her by stating then why did it come out. She said we want our customers cars safe. I am glad you wont do business with me. The thought of doing business with you wouldnt cross my mind.

I wish i brought the car somewhere else, or at that matter did it myself. At least it would been done right... and my car would of been done safely.
soobie22 is offline   Reply With Quote