Old 06-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
Hans_GZP
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3230

My Ride:
94 Dodge Stealth Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by soobie22 View Post
All i no is i did pass the workd along about how crappy you work is, sorry about the post above. I figured i would write something anyway. Just for the record i did call regular business hours and did it mulitple times. But i would get hung up on. I really wish your partner would call the police so i could explain it to them.

You are a theif i asked you to fix the hanging intercooler pipping. Not replace everything. This is a half ass shop. I bought the car with all those problems but after leaving your shop i still had problems. Also your not the only mitsu shop in pa, i will prob end up taking my car to philly. So people if you love your car and you want quality work, dont take it to ground zero performace. Will rape you in anyway possible.

You didn't want to pay the price to have new pipes made. You had a totally different turbo/manifold on the car that required us to modify the intercooler piping to make it work. We used as much of the original material as possible, but it still needed more material to make it work... which you did not want to pay for. You wanted the problem fixed, and we told you how we wanted to fix it... you refused to pay for the work needed to be done and then complain about us giving you free material to get your car working?

We did hang up on you because you wanted to be refunded a ludicrous amount of money for having to fix an axle (which had the wrong bolts in it to begin with... my mechanic just didn't catch the problem when he put it back together... our mistake). We stayed until 1 or 2am finishing your car because you were in dire need to get it back. You are impossible to please on a sensible level and therefore I refuse to deal with you anymore. Feel free to complain to the BBB and we will enter our counter complaint.
92 Galant VR4 FOR SALE
96 Montero SR
Hans_GZP is offline   Reply With Quote