FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
it just didnt feel right...

Not having a probe in the driveway...

as some of you know, im one of few people in the world that make a ford probe fast....my old car a 97' GTS Turbo that i did all of the boost work on has been sold for a little over a month now....ive been a probe owner for the past four years. being without one felt akward and i just missed it.

id been searching for one to make a nice daily driver since my eclipse being built, turboed, no power steering, stage four clutch etc... is not fun to drive regularly. but id basically given up and was looking into vws as ive owned a few of those as well.

out of nowhere an old friend of mine calls me and a few days later i take ownership of his 93' GT-ZE (the klze is the japanese engine with 10:1 compression, different heads, cams, intake etc... making 50 more horsepower than the usdm engine)

and here she is all cleaned up...

ive got a laundry list of things to do and many leftover parts that i need to get put on here right away but im not one to say its done until its on there so youll see in a few days.

(PS... dont mind the ATX thing, the price was right so the swap will be worth it...anyone has a five speed parts car lying around )

and id really like to get a hold of another cavalier lip... but even with a buddies employee costs its $180 from chevy

later guys.

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline   Reply With Quote