MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrxkid
Well to be perfectly honest if you tell the person on the phone when you call in that you have expired tag's then they won't send service. It basically states that it's emergency road service, if your vehicle is not completely street legal, ie tags, registration, inspection sticker, etc then your car shouldn't be on the road at all. In that event your car cannot be towed. If you don't say a word to anyone on the phone and it's you and the driver, chances are in Philly they won't really care unless the situation looks shady. In this case I am sure Sandra could have used her sexy antics to persuade the driver to tow her jeep to a safe destination. So final word is: yes and no, depends on who you get and how much they love their job

If I worked in ERS still, I would have probably done it but since I work in Travel now it's not in my hands!

Very true I used my friends AAA and when the guy came they said they couldn't tow it because I didn't have a card or anything just a number on a piece of paper lol. Anyway I talked to the guy and blah blah blah and at the end he was like you know what your a nice kid I'm gonna tow it to your house for no charge.