Tri-State Aficionado

Member #24236

My Ride:
Procharged 2000 Trans Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousatom View Post
VIP Parking Issues.....

Ok here is the story on VIP last year.

Im the guy in charge of it and was/will be taking the registration. Last year we had more then enough spots for Pre-Registered VIP but I was told to allow any and all people who wanted VIP "if they payed there" to get in. That is were the issue started, we had a ton of late comers doing VIP and they ate up stops. This along with almost 20% of the registered VIPs not even showing up or getting there after 12:30-1 made it a down to the wire fill up situation.

This is not happening this year, I will know the numbers for Pre-Registered and the number of extra spots. Once the extra spots are full only Pre-Registered will be getting in.

My advice is to get there between 11-12 if your Pre-Registered VIP and if your thinking of getting VIP "day of" and not Pre-Registered get there as early as possible. There are numerous lots and parking areas with in sight to sit in before 11 to wait on the gates opening.
Good to hear that those who paid for VIP parking in advance will be guaranteed a good parking space.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TheAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote