Old 04-06-2010, 05:15 PM   #16
rodder
Tri-State Addict

Member #6807

My Ride:
2005 STi, 1987 S10

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiGuy06 View Post
Haha true. I think newspapers are going to tank within the next year or 2. Everything news wise is on tv or online now.

On a side note, if you're not busy this spring/summer, there's a few meets around here. There's plenty of Subaru guys around.
I plan on attending as many as possible now that my car is finally running again. I think I was in the process of getting it back together when I was at the Express-Times... well that motor spun a bearing (due to a leaky headgasket dumping coolant into the crankcase) during tuning on the dyno all the way down in MD. I trailered it home and gave up on it for about 8 months because I literally couldn't afford to spend any more $ on it until my job situation stabilized.

Finished up the 3rd rebuild in early march and I'm still in the engine break-in process. Final tune should be late this month or early may. Back down to IAG in MD to let Jorge Carrillo (P&L) work his magic.

The car definitely feels healthy finally. I've only let it see 2-3 psi max so far and it feels like it pulls almost as hard as my old stg 2 wrx did at WOT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

rodder is offline   Reply With Quote