Old 07-27-2015, 05:23 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
focusp71, I received your PM today, I'm not sure why I didn't receive notice of the initial order but I will log in to the store and pull it up tonight. I apologize for the mixup and if you'd prefer a refund then I can take care of that for you, or I can go ahead and make sure it ships out this week.

everyone else... assuming a lot here aren't we? :/. I just got back in town from a trip, but I still check in on the site, I still post when relevant, and I have all of the store merch here and have been shipping orders that have come in (but looks like there's a possible email notification issue recently).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 07-27-2015 at 05:54 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote