View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 12:43 AM   #45
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
It is what made me fall in love with the car before I ever drove it. Philly car show (2010ish) I sat in one and wanted a GTI. After driving it I was hooked!!!

Scored some used "Monster Mats" for the winter. The carpet mats look better IMO, but if we get snow these will not get salt stained and will hold up better over the winter.

Picked up a black radiator cap and washer fluid cap. Cleans up the engine bay a little by keeping all the colors cohesive. Ehh for $20 bucks why not.

Mailed my pendulum mount to APR on Monday. On standby to see what they find.
I had those mats in my mk6 gti. They're like gold they work so well!

Now have them for the R but i miss the red lettering of the GTI ones

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote