View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:04 PM   #105
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
oooo data

I love the approach of just buying from the supplier. Much cheaper. I'll be doing the same if I do an intake on the Miata.
Definitely give Ali Express a look. The quality is the same as the big brand names since it's their manufacturer most of the time (obviously if it's a made in the USA part it wouldn't be on there).

I figure $115 all-in to get 97.5% of the airflow of a $600+ intake setup is pretty good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote