Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 10:32 PM   #103
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
So I've been putting off ordering an intake because I wanted an exhaust first (Which I'm making with a friend of mine now so itll be done soon). However, I watched the humble mechs intake video on his golf r and wow the DV sound got crazy loud from an intake. You got any plans for one?
Honestly, I don't...

I'm going to go with the Ali Express turbo inlet and inlet pipe (Racingline's supplier), grab an air filter, remove the snow guard and call it a day. Total cost would be about $115 last time I checked.

If you want some great reading:

http://mygolfmk7.com/2019/09/ultimat...ti-air-intake/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/

Last edited by DaveSTi; 10-27-2019 at 10:35 PM.
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote