thefro526
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7892

My Ride:
1996 240sx & 1989 240sx Coupe

Send a message via AIM to thefro526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Powers is one of the few that I'd like to finally see in person and along with Jr's new Monster/Falken mustang.
Definitely.

I just kinda want to talk to Matt Powers, and see what goes on in his head. I'd like to think that he and I would be somewhat alike, and by alike I mean pointlessly random.

I really want to see Madd Mike's car up close too, and see how low it really is. I'm curious about how much modification was done to his Rx-8 to allow for proper suspension travel and all that fun crap.

JR's new Mustang is pretty rad, but I'll try to look at it at ECB so I can spend my time at FD looking at cars I might not be able to look at otherwise.

I also want to check out Mike Essa's BMW, that thing is so awesome, it just needs a bit more low and some more fine tuning and it'll definitely be a vehicle capable of winning an event.

Oh, and I want to look at Robbie Na****a's GT-R and see if it's what I think it is. (I'm pretty sure that it's just a 350z Drive-train dropped in a GTR shell with all of the AWD crap removed aka - the way an American company would tackle a difficult problem - the easy way.)

I really wish that Tommy Roberts was up to driving the whole FD season, his car is so awesome, and one of the last cars in FD with TRUE street style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Also do some things with it, with fro boy's whip.
Quote:
At this rate, though, it'll be 2015 before either of you gets yo whips running right.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote