View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #29994
HickRocket1258
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #415

Send a message via AIM to HickRocket1258
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm View Post
thats probably the best tough decision to have...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
Having people skills is a lost art. Most people of the current generation wouldnt be able to function without text messages, social networking, or let alone a cell phone.
It's definitely the toughest decision for me at this point in my life. I need to figure out where both companies could be 5 possibly 10 years down the road. American Muscle sounds like I could be a good fit in their social media world which keeps getting bigger and bigger. Eventually I might be able to have a team under me down the road. Do I know how long that would take? No, but it's possible.

With here, I get training under my belt which is a huge asset to have in my opinion. You have to be clear, know what you are talking about and just be confident about it. Honestly, 5 years from now, I don't see myself moving up anywhere else here. Someone else who used to work here and was in the department said there really isn't as much movement as it sounds like which is the downside. Either way, I have a lot of thinking to do. Sorry for letting that out in the whatever thread. Figured a lot of you would have some insight.

I think it also has to do with my dad has good points, but doesn't know how strong social media is, which is how probably a lot of American Muscles reputation gets out there.

Just a mustang that's lowered.....that's about it.

Work harder....Millions on welfare depend on you!

Last edited by HickRocket1258; 04-05-2011 at 03:19 PM.