View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #8
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

So I went autox this weekend and the burb towed the racecar. It was a pretty pleasing experience. The event was at Mohegan Sun arena in wilkes-barre. That means my trip was up and down Rt 115 from broadheadsville to WB. Essentially one big 45min hill. Had no issues running and driving, stayed at temp, shifted well, seems to make power fine and got 11.6mpg. It did have a short in the electric brakes and the passenger side trailer lights didn't work for some reason. Must be diagnosed and fixed. On the bright side (depending on how you look at it) it appears that I am the first owner using this truck to tow. The stock connection wires were still coiled up in there OEM location.

For me, this was verification that the truck is worth some time and effort. Next to come will be some shocks. HPTuners has already been purchased! Some rust correction would also be nice.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote