Thread: Bam in an R8
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:10 AM   #352
scottsworld717
Tri-State Addict

Member #16433

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcperson2k View Post
I just want to get this post in before the thread gets locked, I haven't even finished reading the entire thread yet... However I cant get over how Feiro was getting bashed by 8 different people about his spelling, and than as soon as they quit responding, he immediately started on the guy with the really fast civic about his spelling.... Had me cracking up... (Don't worry Fiero, I cant spell either, but I DO use the spell check when I see the red squiggle line)

Also, Fiero your Jeep is not as amazing as you think it is, its a pretty ordinary lifted Wrangler... I have seen tons of Wranglers, and a lot of other types of off-road cars which would take terrain better than your car, which you DID say was the best off-road car around. Also.... You didn't even build your Jeep, you bought it the way its sitting, so your copy n pasted mod list is not very impressive...

Id pay to see a race between the Civic and the SRT4, and my money is on the Civic... (Which is super clean, I don't know why anyone is calling it a $200 car...)

Fiero, this might seem like I 'bash Fiero' post but its not... Why would you even bring up how much someones car is worth 25 years from now? The super rare 1 of 9 in the world Fiero you are buying, is not even worth a fraction of what it cost the day it left the racetrack, or where ever the hell its "famous" from...

On topic:

Bam is a great business person... Sure hes making tons of money off being stupid, but hes the genius that capitalized off of it which is why hes not so stupid after all. The jackass crew is like a modern 3 stooges. He most definitely is an AHOLE though, I don't care what anyone says. He does have an agent, who has made his fame long term, and he does listen to them when they tell him to sign auto graphics. He might be a good hearted guy, but he does some really rude things.
out of all the posts this is the smartest thing anyone has said