rickhigginshtbr
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5112

My Ride:
03 Pontiac GA / 85 Vette

Send a message via AIM to rickhigginshtbr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showoff03LS View Post
trust me they do ive seen them in there already. weird stuff shows up there. like turbo 300z's
There's actually a unmolested red one there now that I spotted Sunday... 2 rows down from the trucks, couple cars in from the fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
Does anyone have contact information for the place? I'd love to call up and see if they have any 08-10 Scion xB's. Looking for some parts for mine, and need a rear bumper.
They won't tell you anything but "come up and look, we don't know". General rule of thumb is 5+ years old / older body style and it'll start making its way in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse GSX 61 View Post
Were there any Eclipses that you noticed? I need to make a trip up to the Pennsburg U Pull It, but everytime I go there is only 1 Eclipse that is already done for.
there's been a raped spyder of your gen there for awhile, think I may have saw another... and a 99 til whenever that gen was (finally) over.

For the GM guys... 4 Gran Prix GXP's (97-03), 1 still had the S/C on it... a Cobalt without a front end... A few Grand Am's / Alero's (what I'm always going after), a 91-ish vette that's toasted nicely, but the suspensions all there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
rickhigginshtbr is offline   Reply With Quote