Old 08-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #32
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
Look at this! Somone else did it again!

Seriously dude, step back. You are advocating things that people dont really need. Regardless tho what you say here, you can go to pepboys/walmart/target where ever and get decent products to accomplish the very simple task of maintaining your paint. It isn't rocket science, If I can teach drop out drug addict retards to do it then anyone can.

And please, stop being such a whore. You polish up already half decent cars, nothing amazing has been done here. Spend a day in a used car shop and see how well these tried and true methods work in the long term. You wont make any money and you will have wasted time on prep that never needed to be done.

I dont want to come off as a dick, and I am very well aware that I am. But what Im trying to say is that I have already made one of these, Jon made one of these and a few others have done it too.

I did this 6 days a week for almost 7 years in one of the most volume pushing dealerships in the country and have a huge client base and I can guarantee Jon nor I did this much whoreing. You want a pat on the back, sure good job. Just tone it down man, you dont need to get all T.O on TST.