View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #81
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:
is completely stock and gets great gas mileage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcperson2k View Post
I man vs wild it for about an hour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcperson2k View Post
No, lol. I should have though... I think the main reason I ditched it was because I don't know the first thing about camping, and I built the entrance facing the wind, which not only caused the snow to hit me, but the smoke from my campfire was filling my igloo up. I'm going to sleep overnight in it when its not snowing though. Just to say iv spent the night in a homemade igloo! lol Maybe I need a little smoke exhaust at the top.
I think the reason you had such a miserable time is because you neglected to urinate on yourself. I believe another contributing factor is your diet. You mentioned nothing about eating raw snakes... not even one "moral booster" snack of a handful of maggots. The first sign that things weren't right was the minute you decided to build an igloo instead of climbing inside an animal carcass. I think you failed because you lack dedication.

Last edited by DC2.2GSR; 01-27-2011 at 10:13 AM.
DC2.2GSR is offline   Reply With Quote